Author Topic: wish me luck... i'll b shaving my own head.....  (Read 5201 times)

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
Re: wish me luck... i'll b shaving my own head.....
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 07:54:00 AM »
Warhawk, bro glad to hear your solo head shaving went off without a hitch. Maybe if you make an effort to do it once a week than you will feel more confident at doing it eh... O0

And serioiusly I still envy you , your wife shaving your dome daily is awesome.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 10:39:19 PM »
jdog...yeah....i'm gonna try shaving solo more than once a week.  i'm gonna try shaving 2-3 times a week & get wifey 2 do the other days.  that way.... if my wifey evers goes out of town 2 visit her family than i would feel more comfortable on shaving the noggin'.  with all that said... i still luv it when the wifey does her thing.   O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 05:45:28 AM »
nothing like stepping out of the shower and seeing the deed you did

X The Hierophant

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 08:20:48 AM »
anyways.... the wifey says.... that anytime i want my dome shaved .... all i gotta do is just ask. O0  man.... i luv her!!!

Anyway we can get you to start a thread with lessons on how we can accomplish this?

You are the man!   B*)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 09:26:53 AM »
anyways.... the wifey says.... that anytime i want my dome shaved .... all i gotta do is just ask. O0  man.... i luv her!!!

Anyway we can get you to start a thread with lessons on how we can accomplish this?

You are the man!   
X.... thanks, brah.  really, no secrets.  i'm just fortunate that the wifey actually luvs 2 shave my dome. O:O

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 12:12:41 PM »
It's a good thing to know how to do your own head in case the little lady gets sick or something but dude... your wife shaves your head?  Man, you are my new hero!  :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline slickdome68

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 07:30:38 PM »
WARHAWK...the force is strong in you....use the Braille hand method, start on the side, then once you get behind your ears, use the free hand to feel the difference then use your fingers as a guide to follow the path. Once your get your hands trained to feel the difference, you can do it all the time.  Granted you could use mirrors, but solo and blind makes you feel like a real man.
bbbzzzzz, the other sound that  turns a woman on , an electric shaver on a man's head.....Shave on dude. Shiny, slick, chrome, and proud.

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 12:14:04 AM »
Congrats Warhawk, you'll get better the more you do it.

Enter your email address: