Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Trimming Your Head/Hair

MPB Fringe Growing Out

<< < (2/8) > >>

mrzed:
I guess I've gotten use to you with a nice clean, shaved dome. The frings looks out of place.  Funny how they say the same thing in reverse when a guy first shaves his head.  We get used to what's there.

Your completely bald head and the robust beard are a great combo.  Blessings on your recovery.

-Doug-:
I've let mine go for a few days from time to time just to see if it is grayer or thinner - it usually is. Yours looks good with the beard.

I hope that your recovery is a quick one!!

marshd1000:
One thing that is weird with my balding pattern is a thinning area near my ears.  In other words, the area where the beard connects with my fringe, is very thin.  So that is not a purposeful fade.  The hair just doesn't grow well there.  Has anyone else seen a hair growth pattern like that?

Sir Harry:
How is your hair in the back, Marsh? I hope you're not developing the famous "skunk stripe"!

marshd1000:

--- Quote from: Sir Harry on September 15, 2015, 05:55:51 AM ---How is your hair in the back, Marsh? I hope you're not developing the famous "skunk stripe"!

--- End quote ---

I don't know what a skunk stripe n this case?  But there is not a stripe of white hair in the back, nor a unusual balding pattern.  I do see that the hair is thinning more that I may eventually have a Norwood 7 hairline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version