Author Topic: Just shaved! Need opinions/advice!  (Read 10840 times)

Offline john.peachie

• A Texan working in N'Djamena, Chad
  • Sly
Re: Just shaved! Need opinions/advice!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2015, 05:08:47 AM »
I think your attention to your scalp details will diminish in a relatively short time, they do not seem to be in any direct line of site unless you are next to a tall person, or at the bottom of a stair.

I experienced a lot of different 'dynamics' within the first 2 weeks of shaving.  First the numbness to touch, feeling cold, blinding whiteness, my potato textured head with several scars on the back....and of course head shape... it was 2 weeks before people quit commenting about the new look, then another 3 weeks for me to actually feel comfortable with the style.

Give yourself some time to get acquainted with your new look, before too long when you look in the mirror, your eye's won't automatically shift to your lines.

For shaving...short strokes with skin pulled tightly

You've come this far, you may as well continue the look for a few more weeks before you make any decisions.  But honestly you own that look  O0
John

The best things in life are free, that's why I'm good for nothing...

Offline TLN89

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2015, 06:55:59 AM »
I appreciate the feedback. I want to be able to wear it and not automatically think about the lines or look at them. Do you have any idea as to why they are more noticeable and sort of a red color right after waking up?

Offline MunkyMunk

• Sly
  • Won't shave below the neck
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2015, 10:15:50 AM »
"Bed head," I'd guess.
My whole face looks redder and more lined first thing in the morning!  :-[