Author Topic: Bad reactions  (Read 10008 times)

Offline Snowdog

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Bad reactions
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 03:08:56 PM »
Oakdan5:  First, you look great with your head shaved. Perhaps the girl who stopped paying attention was only looking for an excuse to move on. If she was really into you she would be around regardless of your hairstyle. 

As for being 5'7", I have a good friend who is 5'5", and shaved his head when he was very young. He is in his 50's now and he is a bad ass.  He has so much confidence, no one can picture him with hair and he has a tremendous amount of confidence.  Women think he looks great.  One of the best ways to build confidence is to hit the gym. Keep your head shaved (as long as you like it), hit the gym, and walk with confidence, and there won't be a girl that doesn't like you because of your shaved head. 

Offline oakdan5

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 11:31:47 PM »
Well I been keeping at it, buzzing it down to a 1 and growing a bit and buzzing back down. Ppl see me as bald pretty much while its buzzed because u have very light hair. I have been starting to get use to it a bit, and find it annoying when it starts to grow to a certain point where I feel like I have to shave it.

So to try to get this look set in stone I'm going keep at a one guard while visiting friends n family as I'm going on vacation in a couple days. I already told them I shaved it. But I feel nervous about it for some reason. My mom and sister have seen me shaved down before after basic training in the military and actually said they liked it, but it feels different this time for some reason. My dad has not ever seen me bald, nor any of my friends from back home.

Anyhow as far as everything else has been going I pushed myself to go out a couple times and notice women are checking me out more, I'm not sure if it is because they are just wondering why I'm bald or if they think I'm sexy. Got one girls number last wknd after some dancing. I didn't even ask for it and she complimented my dimples. Had another call me cute but she was probably around 45. Just trying keep up with it and get over this hump.

I thought about growing it out and it was on the way, but looking at the temples was making me feel like it's not worth it, it takes so long until I get to that spot where it looks ok when I style it, but then brings up the problem of wind, rain, sports etc messing it up.

Offline oakdan5

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2015, 02:03:10 PM »
Feeling better each day, have moments of felling self conscious but it goes away, I am actually starting to feel more comfortable with mysf and think I'm more attractive. I have been noticing women reactions to me have been very positive, they flirt with me, sit by me, want to meet me, I haven't had girls do the approaching for a long while. My next plan is to hit the gym hard, I am already on good shape, but I want to get a good 10 lbs of muscle added, likely going to tan 4-5 times a month as well. Looking to get another tattoo as well, taking this as a whole new look and not looking back at the old me, who didn't feel great about himself.

The hairline is still somewhat visit under certain lights but I don't care if ppl know I'm balding, Jason Stathmam doesn't give a fuk, why should I ?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:12:02 PM by oakdan5 »

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 02:32:00 PM »
That's the spirit!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 01:47:07 PM »
Yeah; it is pretty hard to be any better looking than Jason Statham!  He is as "cool as ice" and just oozes self-confidence!

Offline dart24

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2015, 03:23:47 AM »
wow you really look great with it