Author Topic: Guess it was all in my head, was asked if interested in modeling..  (Read 3168 times)

Offline oakdan5

• Sly Jr.
So this whole thing about me feeling unattractive was all in my head. I was approached this last weekend by a female who is involved in modeling and she asked me if I was interested. I was astonished, she told me I am very fit and handsome. She gave me a business card which I ended losing while drinking, showing some one else. It must not have been anything too upscale as I am 5 ft 7 lol. But it made me realize that the look is great for me. Also had numerous ppl think I was a college student and around 23.(I am 33)..Or that I am a Marine. Feeling great about all this now and I look in the mirror and smile now :).
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 11:04:18 PM by oakdan5 »

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Guess it was all in my head, was asked if interested in modeling..
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 11:23:19 PM »
Glad to hear! Sometimes we just have to change our perspective on things, that's all.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline oakdan5

• Sly Jr.
Re: Guess it was all in my head, was asked if interested in modeling..
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 11:50:13 PM »
Glad to hear! Sometimes we just have to change our perspective on things, that's all.

Yea and I never had that happen before, made me feel great..was the boost I needed and heck maybe I'm better looking w/o hair. Glad I stuck with and wouldn't have W/O all the support.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:35:36 PM by oakdan5 »