Author Topic: Show us your bald head!  (Read 200615 times)

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
Re: Show us your bald head!
« Reply #435 on: April 10, 2022, 05:36:30 AM »
This is an older, top view picture is from when I first started shaving and had thicker hair and a full hairline. When I was truly a BBC guy!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #436 on: April 10, 2022, 06:50:34 AM »
While I'm BBC, I never had a shadow. I was 59yo when I first shaved, and already had snow white hair. That was one of the advantages of shaving, no more grey hair! Actually, I really like to see a dark hair guy shaved bald. The shadow shows he had the guts to go BBC!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #437 on: April 10, 2022, 12:39:53 PM »
This is an older, top view picture is from when I first started shaving and had thicker hair and a full hairline. When I was truly a BBC guy!

Oh,you started as a bald by choice!

When did you shave for the first time?

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2022, 01:02:46 PM »
Yeah….. I had a full head but I was buzzing my hair pretty short. Once I started buzzing without a guard I got curious.  I was about 36 when I started shaving my head with a razor.  It’s hard to believe. It seems so long ago. It wasn’t until the last couple years where my thinning really advanced.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2022, 01:06:13 PM »

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #440 on: April 10, 2022, 01:07:48 PM »
Yeah….. I had a full head but I was buzzing my hair pretty short. Once I started buzzing without a guard I got curious.  I was about 36 when I started shaving my head with a razor.  It’s hard to believe. It seems so long ago. It wasn’t until the last couple years where my thinning really advanced.

Once you try with the #1 or #0 the idea of how is going to look like all smooth starts to get stronger haha.

Good decision man

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #441 on: April 10, 2022, 01:15:58 PM »
Actually, I really like to see a dark hair guy shaved bald. The shadow shows he had the guts to go BBC!

I had a headblade that sat on my counter for a few months before I worked up the nerve to shave. But shaving by choice created that Camaraderie with other guys who did the same around that time —- mid 2000s. There are a lot of guys today with shaved heads. But back then, I think there were more guys with full heads of hair who shaved because it was a big trend. Today guys with full heads of hair are getting side part haircuts.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 01:19:33 PM by Razorhead »

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #442 on: April 10, 2022, 01:28:25 PM »
Once you try with the #1 or #0 the idea of how is going to look like all smooth starts to get stronger haha.

So true! When I went to the barber, even with a couple weeks growth, the barber would ask ‘0 all over?’ Maintaining a buzzcut is like an addiction. I couldn’t go more than a week without buzzing. It was easy to do when I started buzzing my own head and just kept going shorter and shorter. But I will say, a head shaved smooth is a different look and experience from a 0 buzzcut. The smoothness is the best best. And after your first shave, the next day with the sandpaper head, is the biggest disappointment because the smooth effect was done and you don’t feel like a shaved guy anymore. So out comes the razor again.

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #443 on: April 10, 2022, 03:52:40 PM »
Seeing everyone's post about there amazing bald heads is giving me the itch to shave my sly again. I was going to wait until summer, but man do I got the itch bad.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #444 on: April 10, 2022, 06:59:24 PM »
Seeing everyone's post about there amazing bald heads is giving me the itch to shave my sly again. I was going to wait until summer, but man do I got the itch bad.

I always felt May is the ‘go, no go’ month to shave so that that the head can start to tan nicely.

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #445 on: April 12, 2022, 04:12:41 PM »

Offline BaldOrchidgrower

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Adict to be bald and bearded. Scalp waxer
« Reply #446 on: April 25, 2022, 06:14:47 PM »
After a few months of not shaving... I just could NOT take it anymore!!!

Smooth for Succoth!

Amazing!!! I like the smoothnes and shine of your head, and the grey beard is beautiful.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #447 on: April 26, 2022, 04:59:38 AM »
@BaldBlindAt20  Great photo. Being bald suits you.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #448 on: April 27, 2022, 01:34:43 AM »

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #449 on: May 02, 2022, 03:41:31 AM »
@BaldBlindAt20  Great photo. Being bald suits you.

Thanks, that's what I hear regularily :D Would love to get rid of the shadow tho, I think I might be using my razors wrong as on photos I want to look younger and my hairline is that of an middle-aged man, the hair on top are shaved perfectly while those on sides and back of my head are still somehow visible (when I touch it it's smooth as newborn's skin) and I love that Lex Luthor look without any hairline visible :/