Author Topic: Bald Eagle Electric Shaver  (Read 1635 times)

Offline matt548

• Sly Jr.
Bald Eagle Electric Shaver
« on: June 08, 2015, 07:15:34 PM »
has anyone used this? I have seen the ad on this site and just wondering if anyone owns it or has tried it out. It looks cool!

Offline usmcpelon

• Sly Jr.
Re: Bald Eagle Electric Shaver
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 07:00:03 AM »
I bought it but I was very disappointed.  It just didn't work for me, but most products don't work for everybody.  What may not work for me might work for you.  It just took to long for me to get a smooth feeling on my head and the back was even worst.  I never got the smooth feeling on the back like the product says.  It takes less time for me to shave with a M5 razor then with the eagle.  I shave every day and I hate the stubble feeling so the eagle was not worth the money.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 03:09:30 PM »
I've never managed to find an electric razor that shaves my head or my face to any satisfaction (high skin irritation factor, and  poor consistency for closeness of shave

God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline BaldAsianDude

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 03:24:18 PM »
Purchased the bald eagle essential and i like it a lot. It helps me maintain the sly look everyday and it takes at most about 5 minutes. I still like the feeling of a razor but as far as smoothness I only go against the grain on the top of my head anyways. If i go against the grain on the back or sides I'm asking for razor bumps. Been shaving my head for about 2-3 years now and there was a phase where I was getting lazy and allowed my hair to grow a week at a time and the MPB was really apparent. But now with this electric shaver I can do it daily if I wish and don't deal with a lot of irritation.