Author Topic: Bad Razors  (Read 1916 times)

Offline invaray

• Sly
Bad Razors
« on: January 26, 2015, 04:36:18 PM »
I know what works well but sometimes like to try something different. Have you ever tried a razor that just didn't work well, something to be avoided?

I recently tried Schick Hydro 5 thinking it would be a good razor with 5 blades and some goo in the strip on top.  Gave a great shave but the next day it looked like I had some reaction to it like I had poison ivy on my head.  It may work great for other people.

For me back to mach 3

What bad razor experience have you had?

shine and share

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Bad Razors
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 07:54:34 PM »
I've tried a few that came in plastic bags with 5 razors and those never worked well, even just on my face.

I've also ordered Gillette cartridges on eBay that turned out to be fake and have a horrible shave.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Bad Razors
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 03:57:01 AM »
I remember sometime last year, I bought a pack of no-name brand safety razors from Dollar General. Tore my head up worse than the Derbys. These were so bad, I wouldn't use them on my face. They're in my bathroom strictly for Decoration.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.