Author Topic: We are everywhere!  (Read 9524 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: We are everywhere!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 10:36:58 AM »
Last night at Jason's Deli.

Cashier was sly.

I was sly.

The next male customer was almost sly (very short buzz).

Next male customer was sly. 

Went back and joked with the cashier if this was SBG night!  (I had previously given him a card to this site.)

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 05:58:08 PM »
Sitting at the local pub today, a guy came in and another guy commented that he got a haircut. So I said ya, so did I. Well, that opened up the question session with about 6 guys. Questions were , how long have I been shaving, how much hair did I have, how often do I shave, with what, why, and several "looks good" comments. A couple of the guys took their caps off to show their bald heads with the fringe, I told them if they shaved their heads they would look so good they could get rid of the caps!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 11:22:20 PM »
Thanks for sharing this Red dog. I see a few sly guys every now and then.  I like to compliment sly guys on their great look. That is s good way to strike up a conversation.

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 01:52:40 PM »
Went to a small car show today, only 5 other shaved heads. Three were young guys in their 20's. We seem to get alot of young balding guys here that are distraught about losing hair or shaving their heads. Well, these young guys looked great bald, and they seemed very confident with their sunglasses.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline usmcpelon

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 07:34:33 AM »
That MCallen, Texas, and like i said I can go on and on.  Go to La Plaza Mall and you will over plenty of young guys with shaved head.  Dillards, 4, JCPenny 2. Macy's 3, other small shop have plenty of bald guys.  In Weslaco, Texas there is a group of Bald  Guys call just that with over 250 members and they are all bald.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2015, 07:54:42 PM »
Here in the SF Bay Area there are lots of head shavers.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: