Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Face Shaving

Temporary color

(1/4) > >>

reddog:
Not sure why, but I've been thinking about a change. I would like to see what I would look like with no facial hair, but I'm just plain chicken. So I wonder if anyone has used a temporary color on their beard? I used some of that Halloween spray in stuff that washes right out, a while back, just to see what it looked like.(see photo).

Razor X:
Not bad but probably not worth the hassle to use on a regular basis.

Semi-Sly:
I like the look but:

1.  If I had pure white hair/beard like you do (instead of mousey grey mixed with salt and pepper), there is no way that I would color it!

2.  I used to color my beard and mustache but after only a day or two the grey roots show.  So you have to color every couple of days.  And once you color it, the only way to get rid of the color is to shave it completely off.

reddog:
Yeah, that's why I was asking about temporary color, I tried a temp color in a spot last year, and it never did wash out. Just stayed a beige color. Well, maybe I'm just destined to shave it. Like we tell guys thinking about shaving their heads, it will grow back. Then I would get to see how young I look!

Razor X:
Careful. If you haven't seen your bare face in a long time, it may not look like you remember! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version