Author Topic: Shavers/Razors  (Read 1934 times)

Offline fishmagik

• Learning the way of Sly
Shavers/Razors
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:13:32 AM »
OK...been shaving my head for years and years and years.  Love Gillette Fusion Power but the razors are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive.  Has anybody ever tried that Dollar Shave Club or Harry's or anything?  If so...what do you guys think?

--Needing to stay beautiful in Ohio (LOL)

Offline K5mow

• Super Sly
Re: Shavers/Razors
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 02:30:41 PM »
One way to get Gillette fusion about half price of the stores is to buy it on eBay. I get together with someone from work and buy a large sum of them on eBay and save lots of money.

Roger
Have a great Day.

Roger

Offline fishmagik

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 07:50:34 AM »
Great idea!  Thanks!

Offline Titus

• The younger
  • Sly Jr.
  • Que sera sera.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 12:19:00 AM »
I've read a few Slys on here say that Dollar Shave doesn't quite cut it for the head, but works great for face.

I've yet to see reviews of Harry's, but I would imagine it to be a bit similar, maybe?

I'm currently debating between the Headblade ATX or a good DE...Leaning towards Headblade, because I like the fluid motion of it.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 08:09:37 PM »
The best way to find which razor is best for you is to try it. No matter which razor you name someone will like it and others will disagree.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline GaCop

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 10:01:33 AM »
I have tried both Harry's and the Dollar Shave Club. Both are duller than I like for head shaving. Gillette now has a shave club online and you can purchase their cartridges at a good discount. Good luck with your decision. Remember, razors are like most other things. You get what you pay for.

Enter your email address: