Author Topic: Review: Body Shop Shave Kit  (Read 2871 times)

Offline nick2401

• Sly Jr.
Review: Body Shop Shave Kit
« on: February 11, 2015, 02:49:09 PM »
For my birthday my sisters and their boyfriends pitched in to get the Body Shop Shave kit. I haven't had a lot of practise with a softer shave soap so I haven't used the Body shop Macca Root shave cream enough give it a honest review yet but it seems to foam up nicely and it glides aright and smells nice.

The aftershave balm soothes nicely if I happen to use a blade a few too many times. 7/10

The glowing part for me is the shave brush. It foams my hard soap really nicely, better then my other brushes. The smooth wood handle feels good in my hand and is easy to hold. Not sure what type of hair it uses but but hunch is it is synthetic. Easily 8.5/10

Overall I think this kit is a good buy for the brush alone, the Macca root Shave soap and after shave balm are good bonus.

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
Re: Review: Body Shop Shave Kit
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 04:09:07 PM »
My daughter bought me the same stuff. I really liked the Macca Root shave cream. It's one of my favorites. I also really like the moisturizer and face wash. I'm not crazy about the brush. It's definite synthetic.  Overall, a great product!
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline nick2401

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 08:18:14 AM »
On my list of things to upgrade is my brush. I'm sure once I invest in a high quality brush I"ll agree with you Mike.

Offline Daniel_Speechley

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 05:47:15 AM »
if ur looking for a good synthetik brush, you should get a Muhle Silvertip Fibre.

Enter your email address: