Author Topic: Should i stay bald or not?  (Read 7987 times)

Offline calbito

• Sly Jr.
Re: Should i stay bald or not?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 10:23:23 PM »
Hi TheWhb,

First I must say that I am unusually blunt, so my apologies if I sound rude, but I believe in telling the bald truth.  When I saw the shaved image, my first thought was "Groucho Marx!".  With the head hair gone, the moustache and thick eyebrows really stand out.  So I did a quick and sloppy edit in Microsoft Paint, and removed the moustache and eyebrows.  If you stand back and squint, you can get an idea of what you would look like without them, which I personally think would be a lot better.  So maybe give it a try?  As the kids say today, "It's only hair".  Again, aplologies if I sound rude.  I am only trying to help.  :)

Offline MunkyMunk

• Sly
  • Won't shave below the neck
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 02:04:31 PM »
I'm probably in the minority here, but I tend to think that older guys (30's and up) tend to look better with the bald look than guys younger than that. Of course there are exceptions, but that's my general rule.
You're a good looking guy, and I vote for you to keep your full head of hair until you get some more miles in.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 05:06:58 AM »

The question really is what do YOU think about your shaved head, and if are you happy with that style. If you like it, do not be concerned with whatever your friends think.

What he said.