Author Topic: "Baby, It's Cold Outside"  (Read 5093 times)

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
Re: "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »
Hey Quiet_Dan I'm feelimg your heat mate night before Australia Day in Brissy and it's 28c but it feels around 33c and it's just hit midnight,  only ceiling fans I'm dying!!!

At the moment now Adelaide's being mid 20's so really nice weather except the people that wanna spend Australia Day on the beach, but it was perfect weather weather for the Tour Down Under that finished yesterday, but we also don't get your humidity.
Cheers! for Australia Day!
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline stoffy

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2015, 04:20:02 PM »
Yeah you to. I'm on a late shift today so there's two things to motivate me to go to work double time and a half and aircon.  They're not going to take my penalty rates off me by the way.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 03:09:25 PM »
Dang ... I need to go to Australia! 
Hey Quiet_Dan I'm feelimg your heat mate night before Australia Day in Brissy and it's 28c but it feels around 33c and it's just hit midnight,  only ceiling fans I'm dying!!!

At the moment now Adelaide's being mid 20's so really nice weather except the people that wanna spend Australia Day on the beach, but it was perfect weather weather for the Tour Down Under that finished yesterday, but we also don't get your humidity.
Cheers! for Australia Day!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 04:02:24 PM »
South Texas is a balmy 73 degrees today. I am really sorry you gentlemen in the northeast USA are getting snowed in right now.
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 05:22:37 PM »
Twenty to thirty inches predicted in CT. I'm hoping this is just media hysteria. The headline in the evening paper says "This will be as bad as it gets." Idiots.
Bronx bald and bred!