Author Topic: Seriously.. does anyone here have a giant friggin head?  (Read 10597 times)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Seriously.. does anyone here have a giant friggin head?
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2014, 02:48:05 PM »
Bill, please don't take this the wrong way...but if I were in a dark alley at night, you would be the one guy I would want to have alongside me. Dude, you look bad ass a la Stone Cold! The fact that you took a picture without a hat is a start. Don't be so hard on yourself!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 03:36:21 PM »
I don't see any pics on this thread that look like guys with abnormally giant heads.  They all look fine.  One thing I always say...(and Invaray already said something similar) is that there is something visual about the remaining threads of hair on a balding head that seems to draw attention to divots and irregularities and somehow provides a frame that makes the head look funnier or larger than it would if it were clean shaven.   BBBA also mentioned it can sometimes look like a neon sign pointing out our worse fears and insecurities. 

It is so much better to be free of the hair and enjoy how a smooth dome can cause people to look at your eyes rather than the top of your balding head.  They will be able to clearly see that it is bald and not dwell on checking out every inch of real estate. 

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 03:45:10 PM »
Bill, your head looks completely proportionate to your body to me.  You don't look like a little guy, and your head fits the rest of you.

Offline invaray

• Sly
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 05:37:04 PM »
Bill,  You look fine there is no problem.  Nice shape and size.  Shave and show it proudly.  :)
shine and share

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2014, 05:59:46 PM »
Well, that was anticlimactic. Not really seeing the problem. Yeah, your head may be big with regards to standard hat sizes, but it's completely proportional to the rest of you.

Offline karlton

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2014, 07:45:14 AM »
Bill, you should not waste another minute worrying about your head. It is honestly fine in proportion to your body, and you pull off the sly look with ease. You made it sound so much worse than it is.

Number08: Yours look fine too, I bet you could get away with a tight buzz or sly with facial hair.

My head is the most out of proportion in my opinion. I also hate how pointy it looks. I am doing serious weight training to bulk up. I have always enjoyed working out, so I just have to step it up. I hope I can at least achieve a Brett Gardner look eventually. It's never going to look exactly how I want, but at least I will feel better with a heavier-set, athletic build

Offline njbill

• Sly
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 08:04:29 AM »
Id have to be the size of shaq to balance out thid dome

Offline njbill

• Sly
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2014, 04:14:34 PM »
I'd say the same thing about you Karlton... you look a hella lot better than my ugly mug.. LOL...

I guess were our own worst critics indeed.

Offline njbill

• Sly
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2014, 07:59:25 AM »
Karlton u there. .Its not that bad

Offline njbill

• Sly
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2014, 08:01:03 AM »
Hit the weights 1 g of protein per lb of body weight daily heavy chest shoulder and backlifts

Offline njbill

• Sly
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2014, 09:35:31 AM »
To balance out the ample noggin

Offline karlton

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 11:35:51 AM »
Thanks Bill ,
 I was really thin in those pictures. I am training hard, as I would like to look more filled out. Shooting for 200lb-205lb. I have a really good program now. Just have to be patient. Thanks for the encouraging words. I would like to keep the buzz cut, but I still think I look a little out of proportion.

Offline njbill

• Sly
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2014, 11:55:06 AM »
I'm coming from a different place I was over 3 bills and borderline diabetic now 270 and things are looking up from lifting.   Lyle mc Donald is a good resource for all things training and nutrition

Offline SoHotImCool

• Learning the way of Sly
  • <Insert Personal Text Here>
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 07:29:32 PM »
Man, I have this large indentation in my skull, I really don't think people spend as much time looking at your head as you think they do.

Enter your email address: