Various Non-Bald Discussions > Sports Talk

Are you ready for some football !!!

(1/3) > >>

warhawk:
Hi fellow chrome domes:   Hope all is well with you & your families.  I don't know about you but I am ready for some FOOTBALL!!!  Just wondering who are your favorite college and NFL teams.

I'll start:  I am a huge Florida State Seminoles fan.  As far as NFL teams; I have two the Chicago Bears & the New Orleans Saints.  So... how 'bout you?  Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!

WARHAWK O0

rss114:
In Canada we be the CFL so I'll be cheering on the BC Lions bit as for NFL I have to go for the SeaHawks

slymyke:
I'm even more glad to soon be watching my son play wide receiver for his High School's JV team.  Their first game is against the hardest school in the region this coming Wednesday, so we will see how it goes...

b.driscoll:
Yes...................Football is king in this great nation,baseball is right behind. Lions should be good this year [I've been saying that for 10 years so hopefully....................].

warhawk:
@Bdriscoll:  Barring any injuries, your Lions should do well.  The Stafford to Megatron connection should get a lot of TDs.

WARHAWK O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version