Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Face Shaving

Sensitive skin on face

<< < (2/3) > >>

wvheadshaver:
I have the same problem, which is why I often can't shave everyday, whether it comes to my head or face. I have no real advice since I too have that problem, but you are not alone! When I had my goatee really long, it was always a pain trying to shave my neckline, and get it close and slick. When I had that look, I liked to keep my mustache shaved slick, and my neckline clean, but I usually had to wait a good 3 days for that and even then usually it was still just a bit sensitive to the shave. I don't think I will truly ever find a good solution for my face/neck. Which is why I try to keep a good goatee or beard, less to shave, haha!

Semi-Sly:
Yeah, I really like the Pacific pre-shave oil and the Pacific shave cream in a tube.  They are my very favorites.  If I run out of those I use Magic shave oil and Proraso shave cream in a tube which I can get at my local Walmart.

gwsmallwood:
Consider a safety razor.  They take some time to learn, and there is a period of experimenting to see what razor / blade combo works best, but I can now shave daily with no discomfort (to head, face, or wallet) using the safety razor. 

GerardDiaz:
Moisturizing will help a lot.

ARGANLife:
after shave you can use argan oil on your face. adding a little argan oil to the skin immedialtely after shaving can help you to alleviate some of the discomfort of left behind scrapes, bumps or burns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version