Author Topic: your favorite college football team?  (Read 32212 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: your favorite college football team?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 08:33:11 PM »
yessir. but it is still early in the season and the real conference play has not started yet. will keep fingers crossed though
THAT'S TRUE.....don't ya'll play south carolina this saturday (in columbia).  man.... i can't stand steve spurrier.  i hope ya guys beat the crap out of them.  spurrier is such a d#ck & a whiny poor sport.  i remember when he was the florida coach & my seminoles would beat the crap out of them.... spurrier would b such a poor whiny baby after getting their a$$es kick by my noles.  2 bad my noles ain't what they used 2 b.  oh...welll.... i'm still a noles fan thru thick & thin.   my NOLES play bama in 2 weeks.  bama looked damn good against arkansas.  however.... i can't stand saban because he lied 2 the dolphins & betrayed them.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 08:36:18 PM »
yeah it should be good. i hope les and the boys beat bama more than any other game this year. but we will see.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Bald_freak

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 02:38:27 PM »
Blue and Maize, Michigan fan here. 

my fav is any team that beats Notre Dame!!! Since the wolverines are thier biggest rival, they fit the bill.

Update: Thanks Wolverines for humiliating the Irish yet another season  :*))

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 09:26:51 PM »
i just watched the last 5 minutes of the georgia vs. bama game.  and georgia won in OT 26-23.  man.... that was a good game.  gotta luv college football.  so.... what were your favorite games that u watched 2day.  my NOLES  r   off this weekend.

WARHAWK O0

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »
paulie.... i'm watching espn highlights & i   c  your bayou bengals beat the gamecocks.  man... that was a helluva fake FG..... turn TD.

WARHAWK O0

Bald_freak

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2007, 11:06:26 PM »
Irish got spanked again, Oh yeah!!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2007, 11:43:50 PM »
GEAUXTIGERS

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2007, 04:49:07 AM »
bald_freak....yeah...they  r  like  0-4  for the 1st time in school history.  unbelievable. 

WARHAWK O0

Bald_freak

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »
bald_freak....yeah...they  r  like  0-4  for the 1st time in school history.  unbelievable. 

WARHAWK O0

Local moral with ND fans is really low now, most fans have already given up on em

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 12:06:17 AM »
I heard a sad story about a kid in Indiana involved in a bitter custody battle.  Both parents were guilty of physically abusing him.  The court searched in vain for a suitable family member to place him with, but it appears that child abuse runs rampant in his family with one aunt and grandparents having inflicted this disgusting act upon him in the past.  The court resorted to having the boy give his input on where he would like to be placed.  He could only come up with one idea... to be placed at the University of Notre Dame because it's a proven fact that they can't beat anyone!!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 12:22:40 AM by Stew »
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2007, 05:04:12 AM »
I heard a sad story about a kid in Indiana involved in a bitter custody battle.  Both parents were guilty of physically abusing him.  The court searched in vain for a suitable family member to place him with, but it appears that child abuse runs rampant in his family with one aunt and grandparents having inflicted this disgusting act upon him in the past.  The court resorted to having the boy give his input on where he would like to be placed.  He could only come up with one idea... to be placed at the University of Notre Dame because it's a proven fact that they can't beat anyone!!!
GOOD ONE!!!....STEW O0 :D ;D :*)) :*))

WARHAWK O0

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 05:10:14 AM »

Stew good one bro. I wouldnt tell that joke in South Bend, you may get chased out of town. O0

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 09:24:21 AM »

Stew good one bro. I wouldnt tell that joke in South Bend, you may get chased out of town. O0

How true, JDog.  But I'll bet it's a great one to tell in Ann Arbor ;D
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Bald_freak

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »

How true, JDog.  But I'll bet it's a great one to tell in Ann Arbor ;D

:*)) :*)) :*)) your my new best friend Stew!!! I'm in South Bend and get chased outta town with torches and pitch forks every season by the locals. I root against ND no matter who thier playing. One of these days some one will probably put a cap in my a$$ over it

Offline nilagorilla

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2007, 07:26:58 PM »
Gators all the way !