Author Topic: What happened?  (Read 5592 times)

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
What happened?
« on: June 30, 2014, 12:07:21 PM »
I used to enjoy scrolling through the Sly related news, ever since the new update, it hasn't posted any new stories.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: What happened?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 11:06:53 AM »
Hey Mike, I used to get more complaints than I did positive comments about it.  If more people are interested, please post here and I'll turn them back on.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 12:24:45 PM »
While I did sometimes find the a few of the articles interesting.....I'm not sad to see them gone.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 08:18:26 PM »
I never read them. They seemed too far off topic.  Yes, they mentioned bald, but most were about shaving to support someone fighting cancer, or a celebrity doing a stunt, but not really about the topics of this general board.

If you could have them, but keep them out of the general thread, just in its own folder, that would be OK. Suspect you can't do that.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 12:12:09 PM »
It's fine with me that you left them off, I never cared for them. If some member's want them, maybe you could make them available through one of the choices in profile management.