Author Topic: New in today and 4 days sly  (Read 1843 times)

Offline traveller

• Sly Jr.
New in today and 4 days sly
« on: June 26, 2014, 10:09:23 AM »
It's good to join the group and see the great comments from my first post in 30 day rule.

This is the second time for me as I went sly a few summers ago but then grew to 3 to 6mm or so, clipping every week.  As the MPB gets it grip, I thought about it going the whole way.  My wife hasn't been the keenest but has been supportive this time and actually gave my a full clipping before I shaved using Headblade ATX 4 blade. To my surprise I found that my old Sport 2 blade gives a much better smooth result.

I have found that a morning shave is good for the day with some Velcro feel in the evening. I will probably shave a second time if I am out in the evening.

Response has been good from daily contacts and with a couple of weeks holiday coming up, I am looking forward to the 30 day target.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: New in today and 4 days sly
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 10:18:06 AM »
Hi Traveller:  Welcome to the sly fraternity.  Glad that you joined us.  We hope that you can become an active member on SBGs. 

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: New in today and 4 days sly
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 07:56:27 PM »
Welcome, traveller! Saw the picture in your other thread, looks great! Enjoy the forum!!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.