Author Topic: Mail Call!!  (Read 2041 times)

Offline wutwutman

• Super Sly
  • "Isaac Hayes style boy!" lol
Mail Call!!
« on: June 13, 2014, 01:37:55 PM »
Look what arrived today!

Pretty sweet eh?  This is a pre-cleaning pic.  I'll post more after I clean and polish it up.  Cool guy sent it to me for free, just because he had an extra.  I swear I meet the coolest people online!

Oh one catch, the adjuster seems to be "stuck" on the lowest setting, which isnt really an issue for me, but any ideas on how to "unstick" it?

** Wutwutman **
"To shave or not to shave... is that really a question?"

Offline greatnessinc

• One part iron man one part superman
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Semper Sly!
Re: Mail Call!!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 03:01:33 PM »
Try WD-40 to loosen it up then try adjusting it. If it's mechanical error then you'd need to fully deconstruct it and replace or repair the damaged part(s).
"Ifyou're going through hell, just keep going"
-Winston Churchill

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 09:39:39 PM »
Look what arrived today!

Pretty sweet eh?  This is a pre-cleaning pic.  I'll post more after I clean and polish it up.  Cool guy sent it to me for free, just because he had an extra.  I swear I meet the coolest people online!

Oh one catch, the adjuster seems to be "stuck" on the lowest setting, which isnt really an issue for me, but any ideas on how to "unstick" it?

@W:  Hi Adonis:  That is a sweet PAL Injector razor.  I have a Schick Injector but I have only used it a couple of times.  I will have to revisit again one day.  Keep us posted on how you like or hate it.  I can't give you any advice on how to "unstick" it.  You should go on BadgerandBlade and post up a question there.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Bluebriz

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 05:44:22 PM »
@warhawk You're missing out by not using the Injectors Mel.  I think maybe you're scared that it will shave as well as the Cobra Classic....  ;)  (Which they did for me, hence my letting the CC go!)

@wutwutman I can't help with the stuck adjuster, but that razor has a very unusual shave angle compared to every other razor I've had.  My first shaves with it felt like it wasn't cutting anything, which it wasn't, so I had to play around the find the best angle.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 07:20:22 PM »
@warhawk You're missing out by not using the Injectors Mel.  I think maybe you're scared that it will shave as well as the Cobra Classic....  ;)  (Which they did for me, hence my letting the CC go!)

@wutwutman I can't help with the stuck adjuster, but that razor has a very unusual shave angle compared to every other razor I've had.  My first shaves with it felt like it wasn't cutting anything, which it wasn't, so I had to play around the find the best angle.
@BlueBriz:  Hi Brian... I might have to revisit my Schick Injector soon. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline wutwutman

• Super Sly
  • "Isaac Hayes style boy!" lol
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 06:43:12 AM »

Good to know!
** Wutwutman **
"To shave or not to shave... is that really a question?"