Sly Bald Guys Info > Convention News

Mini convention in "Mini"sota

(1/2) > >>

reddog:
About time for baldjoeg and I to get together for lunch, anyone else in Minnesota or lurkers, this would be a good time to meet up. Respond or PM me.

warhawk:

--- Quote from: reddog on June 11, 2014, 11:18:05 AM ---About time for baldjoeg and I to get together for lunch, anyone else in Minnesota or lurkers, this would be a good time to meet up. Respond or PM me.

--- End quote ---

You guys have a great time without me.  I will be there in spirit.  Make sure you take some pics.  I was fortunate to have lunch with my family while meeting Mr.Zed and his family when they were visiting the Sunshine State.

WARHAWK O0

mrzed:
Would love to come, but it's still a few months out before my family gets back to minnesota. Perhaps in October.

mrzed:

--- Quote from: warhawk on June 11, 2014, 03:54:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: reddog on June 11, 2014, 11:18:05 AM ---About time for baldjoeg and I to get together for lunch, anyone else in Minnesota or lurkers, this would be a good time to meet up. Respond or PM me.

--- End quote ---

You guys have a great time without me.  I will be there in spirit.  Make sure you take some pics.  I was fortunate to have lunch with my family while meeting Mr.Zed and his family when they were visiting the Sunshine State.

WARHAWK O0

--- End quote ---

Yes, that was a nice event.  As was a similar lunch between me and Doug Chester in Virginia last year.

Still would like to meet Mike Koz in PA and Mike P in CT (or maybe he will come down here to get away from some of the winter snow)!

Sir Harry:
You guys have a nice time out there! @ Warhawk.....not to hijack reddog's thread, but I will be your way from July 18-20......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version