Author Topic: Mini convention in "Mini"sota  (Read 8025 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Mini convention in "Mini"sota
« on: June 11, 2014, 11:18:05 AM »
About time for baldjoeg and I to get together for lunch, anyone else in Minnesota or lurkers, this would be a good time to meet up. Respond or PM me.

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Mini convention in "Mini"sota
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 03:54:09 PM »
About time for baldjoeg and I to get together for lunch, anyone else in Minnesota or lurkers, this would be a good time to meet up. Respond or PM me.

You guys have a great time without me.  I will be there in spirit.  Make sure you take some pics.  I was fortunate to have lunch with my family while meeting Mr.Zed and his family when they were visiting the Sunshine State.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 04:53:18 PM »
Would love to come, but it's still a few months out before my family gets back to minnesota. Perhaps in October.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 04:55:36 PM »

You guys have a great time without me.  I will be there in spirit.  Make sure you take some pics.  I was fortunate to have lunch with my family while meeting Mr.Zed and his family when they were visiting the Sunshine State.

WARHAWK O0

Yes, that was a nice event.  As was a similar lunch between me and Doug Chester in Virginia last year.

Still would like to meet Mike Koz in PA and Mike P in CT (or maybe he will come down here to get away from some of the winter snow)!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 10:15:40 PM »
You guys have a nice time out there! @ Warhawk.....not to hijack reddog's thread, but I will be your way from July 18-20......
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 11:12:11 PM »
Any of you guys going to Oshkosh, Wisconsin for Airventure; Sturgis for Bike Week; or Black Rock Nevada for Burning Man?

Enter your email address: