Author Topic: I'm going to start tweezing.No more shadow for me.  (Read 9860 times)

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
Re: I'm going to start tweezing.No more shadow for me.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 05:23:16 AM »
Regardless of the tremendous pain and the risk of erratic hair growth in the future, In my quest for the shadow free sly look, I believe tweezing is an option.

Problem is that I dont have the cojones.

Sure would be nice not to have shadow though

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 07:41:22 PM »
Regardless of the tremendous pain and the risk of erratic hair growth in the future, In my quest for the shadow free sly look, I believe tweezing is an option.

Problem is that I dont have the cojones.

Sure would be nice not to have shadow though

I've heard that it's not too painful to tweeze out the hair on top -- it's the sides and back that are a real bitch to do.   You probably wouldn't mind the shadow on the sides and back if you could get rid of it on top.  Give it a try -- if you don't mind being one of us non-BBC baldies with the horseshoe shadow.   8)

BALDANDRE

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 08:42:10 AM »
Jdog...just like with the whole headshaving thing getting in your thoughts...this has for you and sounds like you really want the shadow gone....

you may end up doing it....Fransisco did, and it looks friggin' awesome, did you see the close up? Yea, the Thomas dude did have thinnin hair, but he did MAKE himself that clean....

You know, i have thought about it too...will i ever do it, who knows, but is sounds like something i could live with doing to myself...i want to be bald for the rest of my life...i've been this way for 13 years now...what I'm going to one day say...I want hair...

never!

Have some shots and go for it bro...i say START on the worst part...the sides...that way if you can't finish it, it'll just look like a killer bald fade...like our friend Rob6!

Later dog and good luck.....I know you're gonna try it! ;)

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 10:01:53 AM »
...i say START on the worst part...the sides...that way if you can't finish it, it'll just look like a killer bald fade...like our friend Rob6!
LOL...Hey, I resemble that remark! ;D

BALDANDRE

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »
...i say START on the worst part...the sides...that way if you can't finish it, it'll just look like a killer bald fade...like our friend Rob6!
LOL...Hey, I resemble that remark! ;D

And I'd say that's one outstanding, resemble! O0

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 05:45:56 AM »
Jdog...just like with the whole headshaving thing getting in your thoughts...this has for you and sounds like you really want the shadow gone....

you may end up doing it....Fransisco did, and it looks friggin' awesome, did you see the close up? Yea, the Thomas dude did have thinnin hair, but he did MAKE himself that clean....

You know, i have thought about it too...will i ever do it, who knows, but is sounds like something i could live with doing to myself...i want to be bald for the rest of my life...i've been this way for 13 years now...what I'm going to one day say...I want hair...

never!

Have some shots and go for it bro...i say START on the worst part...the sides...that way if you can't finish it, it'll just look like a killer bald fade...like our friend Rob6!

Later dog and good luck.....I know you're gonna try it! ;)

Andre as always I appreciate your good words. You are spot on.

I want to bald for the rest of my life. I dont ever want to have hair. But scalp tweezing is a serious committment and 5 or 10 years from now I dont want to NOT ever have at least the option to do it. But we shall see. Plus my wife just wouldnt allow it.

She has a wicked emjoi epilator which I have tried on the back of my neckline and it hurts REALLY bad even just a quarter inch space.

Having horrible shadow is something that still bothers me a lot even a year later but a lot of Sly guys who are BBC said that they have gotten used to it so maybe I will.

Offline outsider82

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 06:37:46 AM »
I've seen those devices you guys talk about. God i couldn't imagine, putting that near my legs let alone my scalp

OUCH!

but... If you want it, go for it.

Out