Sly Bald Guys Info > Site Suggestions

How Should We Promote Sly Bald Guys?

(1/27) > >>

Tyler:
WE ARE TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER A CONVENTION OF SORTS. I AM TRYING TO GET SOME INPUT ON WHERE YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO GO SO WE CAN LOOK INTO OUR OPTIONS FOR A VENUE. WE ARE SHOOTING FOR MAYBE LATE SUMMER. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD SUGGESTIONS IF YOU WANT TO. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER POLL TO SEE HOW INTERESTED EVERYONE IS IN GOING. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP/SUPPORT.  PAUL

happyharry:
Registering your site in all the major search engines is always a good idea.
I also liked the fact that you put in all the important meta tags in your html source file - that'll help search engines find the site.

There are other ways and means of improving search engine results (through referals on other sites, for instance - you'll have to look
into that).

You can also try a variety of forums around the world. Just post a message on them referring to your site. That will also generate more
traffic and visitors to your site.

You can use search engines to find related sites and ask their webmasters to include you in their links page.

By the way, the wikipedia link was a great idea. That's how I found this site. Work along these lines to generate more site traffice and visitors...

Good luck. :)

Yeti:
Great ideas fellas. I added a Banner on my MySpace site too. May get a few more...   ;)

seanc7nyc:
I'm going to email Tony from baldrus.com.

If you don't know the site, it's a great site but they have no message board.  There used to be one, but it got attacked with spam by people from the hair replacement industry(no, I'm not kidding).

Hopefully he can point people in the direction of this forum...

seanc7nyc:
Email sent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version