Author Topic: Flunking out of SBG!?! (Part 1)  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Flunking out of SBG!?! (Part 1)
« on: May 28, 2014, 02:35:21 PM »
I am considering giving up on the BBC.  I don't know if my reasons are good - or if I just done have the big "sly-producing conjones" that you guys do.

First Reason:  I am not sure that I like the totally bald look on me as much as I like it on other guys.  In short, I am wondering if BBC is my "best look".

- For 25 years I wore a "High, Tight and Brutal" Horseshoe Flattop with the back and sides razor shaved bald and the inside of the horseshoe clipper shaved to 000.  I was absolutely "anal" about maintaining my HTB and about who I would allow to touch it.  I went to my favorite barber every other Saturday to have it recut.  On the "off" Saturdays I would razor shave the back and sides myself to keep it "perfect".  In my mind, at least, NOBODY had an HTB as good as mine - NOBODY!  Now, even though I like my shiny bald head, every time I see another guy with a flattop I think; "his is nowhere as good as mine was" and; I find myself actually jealous!

Second Reason:  One of the seven deadly sins - SLOTH!

I dislike having to shave every other day.  And now that I have grown a beard, I can get away with trimming it and shaving (continued next post)
While the HTB required visiting the barber every other week - I didn't mind doing that.  In fact, I really miss going to my flattop barber.  My barbershop is the ultimate old fashioned "man cave" but populated by young, talented barbers.  When I go there they all shout "Hi Randy".  When I am away for a while, as I have been lately, I get an email asking if I am O.K., sick, need help, etc.