Author Topic: The never ending story....maybe  (Read 56729 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: The never ending story....maybe
« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2008, 08:10:08 AM »
SEEEEEEEEEE!!! I KNEW SHE HAD A THING FOR BALD HEADS!.....that guy was just filling in for me....lol  I had to work that night....so hey....what can ya say...

Timmayy!

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2008, 11:52:18 PM »
I am the love child of Telly Savalas and Momma Cass.  For Jenny, this explains the love/hate relationship that Janet has had with sly guys and it explains her food addiction struggles.

As a result, Jenny gets Janet introduced to spokeswoman, Valerie Bertinelli.  Valerie, who was formerly married to rocker Eddie VanHalen is serving as a mentor to Janet to help her lose weight.  Because of her connections to the Rock and Roll world, Valerie arranges a concert with Letchen Grey and ZZ Topless and Janet is slated to be one of the background singers.

Valerie, whose new boyfriend is Tom Vitale, who is also a sly guy, is trying to convince Janet that she must be nice to sly guys.  That she can't be nice to them at one minute and then mean and vengeful the next minute.  Valerie introduces Janet to Tom.  Janet then screams and says...........

You wench.....how could you?  Tom was supposed to be my date for the prom.  Tommy baby, did you dump me because I have a love hate relationshp with Sly guys?  Or is it because I now have the looks, breath and mannerisms of Shrek?

After Janet babbled incoherently after making this statement,  the members of ZZ Topless escaped into the land of Narnia and......

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2008, 11:54:48 PM »
They found that Narnia was covered with white sheet...or is that sheets?  hehehehe

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »
Location:Washington,IN police station. Captain Donald Turtle and his deputy Raymond Ruprecht are interviewing TimmJ for alleged baring of his behind to passing motorist.

Turtle: "Sir do you admit that you committed these acts of indecency"?

TimmJ: "Officer, I was standing nude in my front yard and bent down to pick up my newspaper, I hardly classify that as showing my behind to motorist"

Ruprecht: "Why were you standing nude  in your front yard at 7am?"

TimmJ: "Officer I enjoy feeling the cool air on my testicles,What is wrong with that"

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2008, 06:35:55 AM »
Im just so embarassed that this actually got out....

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2008, 07:53:38 AM »
Im just so embarassed that this actually got out....

Blame The Blotter in The Washington Time Herald. It is all public knowledge

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »
WTF R U guyz talkin' about.. :/O

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2008, 09:40:14 AM »
Never mind Tom...its nothing

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »
WTF R U guyz talkin' about.. :/O

Don't mind them Tom, they're just a little  :px with a side of  :/O
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #204 on: May 16, 2008, 02:17:43 PM »
OOOOPSS ...hold up Tyler....I just sneezed and my gum flew out and hit you in the back of that slick noggin........

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2008, 09:22:28 PM »
While Letchen Grey and ZZ Topless made their escape into Narnia, Janet, aka "The Fat Perfume Chick" had lapsed into the dream that we just witnessed where Timmay had ventured outside in his birthday suit.  Meanwhile some of the members of the SBG forum started having mercy on her for a moment and one brave member actually adminstered mouth to mouth to Janet thinking that she had suffered a heart attack or stroke.  When she woke up, she stuck her tongue into the mouth of this unsuspecting soul.  Who is this mystery good Samaritan?  We can't tell you in this installment of The Never Ending Story.  But we will tell you that this sly guy started to spew chunks and hurled.   What will happen to him and Janet.....tune in later for more!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »
LOL....Marsh... I know you arent talking about me...because I didnt blow chunks....lol

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2008, 09:33:01 PM »
Ya got some guilt going on Timmay?      :popo

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2008, 09:34:14 PM »
nope...i errupted...but no chunks

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2008, 09:38:48 PM »
While the mystery sly guy had to be taken by ambulance to a mental health facility after the encounter with Janet, the other sly guys started marching in lockstep towards Janet with their HeadBlades lifted high in the air.  At this point 1,000 additional sly guys in Utilikilts made a charge towards Janet in a attempt to subdue her and put her back into the professional care of Jenny Craig.  I should mention they the Utilikilt guys went "commando".  Janet knowing this started to pelt Rogaine toward all these sly guys when.......Timmay erupted.  When this happened.......