Author Topic: Edit: Well I finally shaved it today  (Read 29584 times)

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
Re: Edit: Well I finally shaved it today
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »
Congrats on shaving again, I thought you would be thinking of it a lot, it gets habit forming.

I agree on the photo, I wear black often, just seems to look good on bald guys!

It was just because of the front thinning on my right that made me consider shaving it once more to see if i can get into it.
I dont know if i will do it again, but i will never say never.

My mom said her reason why bald look doesnt fit me, and i find it hilarious lol.
She says that because my eyebrows and beard is so dark, it doesnt fit being bald haha.

I told told her that then she hasent seen some other guys who are bald with beard, yes, dark black beards and eyebrows, they are tons of them out there...in real life and even in movies.
Then she said "you shouldnt do what other do". My respond "i didnt shave my head by choice but because of my hair situation, and the beard will never go away, you know that".

This is the same person who watched the tv show Vikings, saw Breaking Bad with me, seen Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury...etc. theres so many of them.
I think she says this to me because i am her son and knows me all her life, if it was some random dude she met she wouldnt care.

I finally told her, the days of me caring how short my hair to others is long gone, now i am either shaving it (if i like it) or i will keep the regular no-guard trim as usual.
Atleast she was honest why she dont like it, and considering i know her reason i think its ridiculous to not have it this short because of that.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 01:07:41 AM by Sath »