Author Topic: Spiderman  (Read 9640 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Re: Spiderman
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 03:52:43 PM »
So after all this, who has seen the Fantastic Four and what did you think of it?

(I have a 'friend' that has seen the film twice and is going back to see it again..although I'm starting to think it's more to do with Jessica Alba (in which case he's better off watching Sin City))  ;) :D

oh, and how did they rate the Spidey movie? good for kids?
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

BALDANDRE

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »
So after all this, who has seen the Fantastic Four and what did you think of it?

(I have a 'friend' that has seen the film twice and is going back to see it again..although I'm starting to think it's more to do with Jessica Alba (in which case he's better off watching Sin City))  ;) :D

oh, and how did they rate the Spidey movie? good for kids?

Heard lots of people were disappointed with it..not sure how kid friendly though....

Supposidly Transformers is getting a pretty good buzz for what it is...the wifey will want to see the new Harry Potter for sure though! That just opened in your neck of the woods, right?

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 03:59:37 PM »
OMG (in order not to sound too excited)  *coff,coff*

yeah. might have a look at it. Not too fussed about it though...  ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 04:06:27 PM »
Newest Fantastic Four was good, slow beginning but really picked up in action.  Besides had a sly guy in it with the Surfer O0 
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

BALDANDRE

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 04:18:15 PM »
OMG (in order not to sound too excited)  *coff,coff*

yeah. might have a look at it. Not too fussed about it though...  ;)

Oh, I'm a fan by association...you know how those things go...like everyone on the planet the wife loves those books...but true to form we probably wont see it anytime soon...especially with our new little guy...thatnk goodness we had no life that we will be missing anytime soon...

not that I'm complaining!!! It sounds like a lot of BS, but the little guys positive WAY out weigh any negative someone could drum up....

I like good movies Magma...just can't think of one off hand...I'll go away now...... :'(

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »
Good franchise out of all those types of movies...except of course the new batman movies with Christian Bale...love the spiderman though...will probably not see it though...never anytime, especially with little dre!

You don't like Christian Bale?  Oh man, I think he rocked the part!

The new Batman was not all great, George Clooney was the best batman, and a tie with the origional guy (No, not Adam West from the series, The one from Batman Forever)

Bald_freak

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2007, 02:36:32 PM »
Marvel's films are hit or miss
 Spidey 1&2 were good
 X-men trilogy was great
 Punisher was awesome
 Haven't seen Fan 4 1 or 2 yet
 The Hulk Sucked balls
 Like Nicolas cage, but Ghost Rider was Flat out cheesy!!!

I also grew up on Transformers, so I'll give that one a shot.
Would love to see a non-animated GI-Joe Movie
Destro, Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow........That would rock!!!

Enter your email address: