Author Topic: Ever been to a barber for a shave?  (Read 5201 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Ever been to a barber for a shave?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 12:58:48 AM »
I have never had a head shave by a barber.  But 2 yrs ago I was on a business trip to Miami and passed by a place called "The Art of Shaving" at the Shops At Bal Harbor in Miami Beach.  They offered a head shave.  At that time, I believe that it was for $35.  Unfortunately, I had just shaved my head, so I didn't need one.  But it was enticing.  Anyway, has anyone ever gotten a head shave by them?

Yep!  That's who did my head shave in Vegas.   O0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

shakf

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 07:08:02 AM »
Not from them because I live in the UK but my son had his head shaved by a barber two years ago. He was 8 then and didn't enjoy it!

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 07:27:33 AM »
I go to the barber on a weekly basis to get the mustache and goatee lined up.  This is for two reasons...one) I couldn't let the weekly barbershop visits go (its only 5 bucks now), and two) the barber does an incredible job that can't be matched with any razors I got, I've tried.

Offline baldntat05

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 08:40:12 PM »
I go every Friday to my barber for a head and face shave.  It is my treat to start my weekend.  Lots of hot towels, hot lather and a fresh straight razor blade.  Nothing like a little pampering.

In NC some barbers still do the headshaves and my guy goes mostly with the grain but really gets it nice and close.

Enter your email address: