Author Topic: Anyone used Clearhead?  (Read 3407 times)

Offline baldchief99

• Sly Guy in Training
    • http://www.myspace.com/stevesample76
Anyone used Clearhead?
« on: September 21, 2007, 10:30:05 AM »
I was just cruising the Headbalde website and saw a product called Clearhead and was wondering if anyone has tried it.  I did a search but nothing came back.  Below is the product description and I am just wondering if it does what it says.  Thanks guys.

"Used after shaving, ClearHead helps prevent ingrown hairs and eradicates the ones you do have. Its patent pending, triple active complex features Salicylic Acid, Cinammin Extract, and Zinc PCA which naturally inhibits oiliness. IE...for those of you still reading; this product helps keep your head smooth."

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Anyone used Clearhead?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 10:34:16 AM »
Great stuff chief, I use it all the time. Sometimes just use it and not the Head Lube or I'll use both.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 11:41:06 AM »
Yep, used it a great deal and had great results.  I usually followed it up with the HeadLube too.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »
Yep, I use is occasionally as well.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

KALBO

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 02:29:03 PM »
Great stuff chief, I use it all the time. Sometimes just use it and not the Head Lube or I'll use both.
Same here!  It really helped with the few bumps I had and can only imagine how many ingrowns I have prevented by using it!

Offline pincushion

• Big Bald Cigar Smoking Fool
  • Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 09:55:07 AM »
I use ClearHead too ... Love it
I just ordered my second bottle......

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 02:42:40 AM »
I use ClearHead too ... Love it
I just ordered my second bottle......

Sweet! 

Welcome to Sly Bald Guys!  Feel free to post up an intro so that we can give you a proper welcome!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 09:29:02 AM »
Hey baldchief99, I use Clear Head all the time, it's a great product and does what it says. I sometimes have a problem with ingrown hairs and it realy works. Also you can use it anywhere you have ingrown hairs, not just on your head. But be warned you don't need to use verry much to get the job done, When I first got my bottle and realized how small it was, I thought it wouldn't be long before I'd have to order another bottle, but I was surprised how littlt you need to use, so that little bottle will last a long time.
Oh and incase I missed your intro, WELCOME to the SBG family.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline triumphcorvair

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 12:12:30 PM »
I use it everyday as well and as was posted it doesn't take much at all.  Leaves your scalp nice and tight O0

Offline n00tch

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 11:06:33 AM »
I'm in serious need of some ingrown hair removal. The first couple of times I shaved I had no problems. When I tried to go against the grain, I got some serious ingrown hairs! I haven't been able to locate this product locally, so do you guys think it's worth ordering? Or should I continue my hunt for some Witch Hazel/Aloe mix?