Author Topic: Zirh Defend  (Read 6189 times)

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
Zirh Defend
« on: October 27, 2006, 04:18:46 PM »
Between the scratchy hats and cold in the winter, and the sun and heat in the summer, I was looking for something that I could wear year round that would protect my head from Mother Nature. There are tons of cheap products out there but I wanted something I could wear out on a date or during work with a suit that didn’t smell, look greasy or clog my pores.

After an extensive search, I happen to be wondering through Bloomingdales looking at all of the things I can’t afford, when I saw an attractive woman at the men’s perfume counter. Of course, I needed a reason to talk to her so I asked her about something good to put on my head to protect it. She recommended Zirh Defend and I bought it. (She could have recommended Peanut Butter and I would have bought it)

Zirh Defend is a face lotion designed to keep the skin looking good and protect it from the elements. I must say this stuff is great and works equally well on my head.

It goes on smooth, not greasy. It also has a very light feeling and does not seem to smell at all. It keeps the skin looking great and it has an SPF of 15 so you can wear it year round. I also started using right after I shaved and it works well to heal the scalp from irritation.

I have to warn you guys, it’s not cheap. A tube depending on the size is about $65-$85 dollars. (even if you flirt with the sales girl) Also it’s not available at the local pharmacy, you have to go to store that sells good men’s cologne or something like Sephoria. Now I'm no metro-sexual but this stuff is worth the price.

More reviews to come

Noner

BaldRob

Re: Zirh Defend
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 10:00:43 AM »
I have to warn you guys, it’s not cheap. A tube depending on the size is about $65-$85 dollars. (even if you flirt with the sales girl) Also it’s not available at the local pharmacy, you have to go to store that sells good men’s cologne or something like Sephoria. Now I'm no metro-sexual but this stuff is worth the price.

Must be nice to be a big shot comedian with tons of money laying around...  :P

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 08:48:10 PM »
Thanks Noner!  I saw this stuff in Nordstrom the other day and wondered about it.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 03:42:37 PM »

Must be nice to be a big shot comedian with tons of money laying around...  :P

But you didn't hear the rest of the story where I had to eat Ramen Noodles for 3 weeks after I bought it.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 04:01:43 PM »
I am alive today because of Ramen Noodles, Macaroni n Cheese and Hamburger Helper...God bless cheap nutritionless food.

Oh yes and of course alcohol
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 04:08:02 PM »
I am alive today because of Ramen Noodles, Macaroni n Cheese and Hamburger Helper...God bless cheap nutritionless food.

Oh yes and of course alcohol

Ah alcohol... the nectar of the gods...

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 04:22:45 PM »
Don’t forget the classic, bought the beer and whiskey, but forgot all you have is box o’ mac and cheese, so you’re mac and cheese made with water and what little you could scrape out of the container that been in the fridge for at least a year.
;D
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995