Discussions About Being Bald > Sly Bald Gals - Women's Corner

Are Bald Women Sexy ??

(1/3) > >>

DSCSK:
For me, a woman with a bald head is a BIG turn on. Too bad I haven't come across any sly ones  :'( .

Sometimes I think a woman looks sexier without hair than with. But that's just me  :px .

Sir Harry:
I think that if a bald woman carries herself as feminine and just acts her normal self, I would find her attractive. If I find a woman with a good heart and she happens to be bald, I would have no qualms about dating her.

stasiu:

--- Quote from: Sir Harry on December 29, 2013, 04:38:11 AM ---I think that if a bald woman carries herself as feminine and just acts her normal self, I would find her attractive. If I find a woman with a good heart and she happens to be bald, I would have no qualms about dating her.

--- End quote ---

Society seems to designate "bald" only to males when indeed females should feel free about being bald whether genetics or by choice !

slymyke:
Just as we guys feel more masculine when we shave our heads, many women feel more feminine when they shave theirs.  I think it allows the person to be free of any hang-ups and to be the true essence of who they are.   It is that confidence that comes across as sexy.

DSCSK:
You guys think exactly the way i do.

But sometimes, i find something erotic when i look at a smooth shaven scalp of a woman. Its probably a kind of hair fetish i suppose. But i would definitely consider what is inside that head before dating any woman.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version