Author Topic: How to look attractive in glasses? :3  (Read 11730 times)

Offline DOC_OSMC

• Bald and Bearded
  • Super Sly
  • Pleasure's a sin, and sometimes sin's a pleasure.
Re: How to look attractive in glasses? :3
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 02:53:43 PM »
Like everyone has said BHS it really does come down to personal preference. Try on a bunch of different styles and you will find one that fits your face and is to you're liking. Bring a female friend with you and see what she likes on you so you know of what is attractive to the opposite sex.

I myself am very picky with my glasses and have found that the the bold frames work the best for me. Below is a pic of my current glasses. The one on the left is a pair of brown Oliver Peoples and the one on the right is a pair of black Persols.
My granddaddy once told me, "If you can't hack it, gecho' jacket!"

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 02:58:21 PM »
Very nice, Doc. I have worn contact lenses for as long as I can remember. My eyes are now starting to reject them. I can wear them for only a few hours at a time and they are not comfortable. I can't seem to find a pair of eye glasses I really like. I like smaller frames but I have a complicated prescription and need a bigger frame to accommodate my trifocal lenses. Sucks getting old!
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline DOC_OSMC

• Bald and Bearded
  • Super Sly
  • Pleasure's a sin, and sometimes sin's a pleasure.
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 09:27:19 PM »
I hear you Mike. I still wear contacts most of the time, but I've gotten lazy and sleep in them when I shouldn't so every so often I gotta take a break and wear my glasses. I'm a biker so until I find some frames that I can get a prescription and ride in I gotta make sure I can still wear contacts.

Without seeming like a label whore, I have found that the higher end glasses tend to have better selection and something for everyone. But I know glasses, as with many things, is a very personal choice and one not to be taken lightly.
My granddaddy once told me, "If you can't hack it, gecho' jacket!"