Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

Hi, new here... need opinions

(1/5) > >>

yep_yep:
Hi guys, I just found this forum... to make a long story short I'm a 23 yr (24 in a month) old Finnish dude who has been thinning for the past 2-3 years.  I decided to accept my fate a few weeks ago and got my hair buzzed down to 1 mm. I've been having 2nd thoughts ever since, 'cause I feel that my head shape is totally horrible! My head is too narrow, long and pointy (like a women's head actually)... at least I think so. My barber told me that I have a well shaped head but I really disagree after seeing it :D. 

Now I'd like to get some opinions from total strangers like you, can I pull it off or am I doomed to be miserable looking clown for the rest of my life?

Here's some pics for you to judge:

Xan:
My friend, your hairline is not thinning as far as I can tell. And if it is, it's going very, very slowly.
And I find your head looks fine, I hope my head is shaped like yours when I shave mine (Which is this Saturday, folks)

yep_yep:

--- Quote from: Xan on October 26, 2006, 07:16:38 AM ---My friend, your hairline is not thinning as far as I can tell. And if it is, it's going very, very slowly.
And I find your head looks fine, I hope my head is shaped like yours when I shave mine (Which is this Saturday, folks)

--- End quote ---

The whole top of my head is very thin... those pictures don't tell the truth, they were taken from afar. It's funny how I'm the only one who thinks my head is weirdly shaped...

PigPen:
Welcom yep_yep glad you found us and decided to join up.

I don't see much recession either, but I agree with Xan, I think your head would look fine once shaved completely. Come on, do it...you know ya want to.

Everyone on here would be glad to answer any other questions you have too.

yep_yep:
Thanks for the encouragement, PigPen. Just to add, my hairline has not recessed, I have a female pattern hairloss which means that the top of my head has thinned evenly (think Vin Diesel, he also suffers from that kinda hairloss).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version