Author Topic: Hey dudes!  (Read 7919 times)

Offline scboy28

• Learning the way of Sly
  • I dunno why I never smile for these...
Hey dudes!
« on: July 17, 2007, 02:12:59 PM »
I don't want to sound perverted, but I freakin' LOVE the feel of a bald dome!!!   Anyone else ever catch themselves running their hands over it?  I guess that's a little personal.

I can have a full head of hair if I want it, which I don't.  I did the zero crop for a while, then decided to take a razor to it.

God it feels so good and 'playmates' sure go for it, too!  Other than "go slow", is there any other advice you dudes have?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 08:24:29 PM by scboy28 »

Offline Koaa2

• Super Sly
Re: Hey dudes!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 02:22:27 PM »
Feels good to me to, and I like when others run their hands over it.

Enjoy!
"Wherever you go, there you are"

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
Hey bro, welcome to Sly Bald Guys!  From the screen name I'm guessing you are a Trojans fan?  O0

My general advice would be to find the routine - combination of razor, shaving cream or gel, lotion and sunscreen that gives you the best shave.  There's plenty of topics here on each guys preference for the items mentioned above.  If you get stuck in anyone area, feel free to ask up, as we're all more than willing to chime in and help out.

I look forward to getting to know you.

P.S. I think we all tend to find ourselves feeling the dome after a great head shave.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 02:52:37 PM »
scboy....welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  we can reL8 2 the headrubs whether self inflicted or from others.  it feels awesome!  as far as advice 4 the headshave,  there r many threads.  go 2 the GROOMING/CARE SECTION & look 4 "headshaving" & check out these 3 threads:  "what razor do u use?";  "shaving cream or gel"; & "your shave routine".   or like tyler says....just ask us. 

anyways.... glad that u found us & c ya around the forum!!!

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 04:18:48 PM »
welcome bro. enjoy the headrubs. i seem to be the only one who will rub my head lately :'(

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 04:22:40 PM »
Welcome aboard scboy.  Feeling your own dome after a good shave IS a bit of an occupational hazard for a sly guy.  As for advice, there is plenty of it here, just cruise the various threads or like Tyler suggested, ask up there are plenty of great people here to help you out.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

BALDANDRE

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 04:30:39 PM »
Welcome dude!

Yea the feel is part of the addiction...enjoy it, the cool feel goes along with the cool look! O0

KALBO

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 05:41:23 PM »
Welcome to the world of the SLY! 8)

welcome bro. enjoy the headrubs. i seem to be the only one who will rub my head lately :'(
Come on, just ask BaldRob for one and he'll come a runnin'! >:D

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 07:35:32 PM »
scboy, Welcome!  Look around - you're gonna love this site!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 10:40:13 PM »
Welcome to the world of the SLY! 8)

Come on, just ask BaldRob for one and he'll come a runnin'! >:D

you seem to know from experience! any way if he does come, he'll bring courtney and some of her friends.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 10:27:04 PM »
Welcome to SBG! Gotta love the headrubs!  O0

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 08:49:22 AM »
Im gettin use to the head rubs.  yes it is all part of it...i bet i rub my head for at least 20 minutes off and on after i shave.  I will be driving thru traffic and be at a stop sign and realize i am rubbin my DOME.  Just feels good....almost like a stress releiver.  Im sure different guys have different opinions.  Enjoy it!

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 11:55:23 AM »
Welcome SC Boy.  You have come to the right place.  I am with TimmJ.  Sometimes I rub my own head just because I like the feel and it reminds me of my new slyness.  Enjoy the sly feel and welcome to the board.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »
OK i know this has nothing to do with how your head feels ..slick and all. But damnit you all.. i have to get me a good pair of sunglasses.  I have to wear glasses all the time and i have those sunglass lens that you put on your glasses.  They are the ones that come with my glasses so they fit good...but damnit ..YOu all have some cool sunglasses and I cant freakin wear em.  I like the ones sooner steve has on... If I get some like the ones you all are sporting...i have to pay about $200 bucks for em....and that I hate to do.  YOu all suck! LOL  I guess I could go back to wearing contacts...but I hate contacts too
There..i said my piece. LOL
Tim

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 12:59:20 PM »
Sorry PBurke..yours looks nice too....so stop whinning LOL