Author Topic: Hey how's it going guys?  (Read 1151 times)

Offline ProfessorZero

• Learning the way of Sly
Hey how's it going guys?
« on: December 07, 2013, 07:47:22 PM »
Hey guys I'm Benjamin, I'm a College Student looking to become a firefighter in the future. When I was 17 I asked my Nana to start cutting my hair with a #2 guard, a few more haircuts after that I told her o take it down to a #1 which felt a little awkward at first but then it started growing on me. Then one day my uncle made the suggestion that I should just take it all the way down, so I took the clippers and after fighting with myself I did just that. It seemed like I could pull it off, but then I wanted to take it a step further, so I took my Fusion razor and shaved my whole head. Of course I tore my whole head up so I decided never to do it again, then I got a HeadBlade and I quickly changed my mind about being bald haha. I normally keep my head at a #1 now, my Mom and Grandpa hate it so I respect their wishes not to go bald. Seeing as how my Grandpa is an old Navy Vet. and my Mom threatened to take my car away so I kinda have to haha. Anyways that's a little about myself, looking to talk to a bunch of other sly guys out there too.

Stay Slick ya'll.

Sincerely,
Benjamin  #ng^y

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Hey how's it going guys?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 08:56:52 PM »
Welcome aboard!, Nice story and intro....Give the folks some time to get used to it, and maybe they'll relent. Enjoy the forum!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
Re: Hey how's it going guys?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »
Welcome to the club.
Hair is over rated.

Enter your email address: