Author Topic: IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND COMPLETELY BALD  (Read 14610 times)

Offline Amgoody

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND COMPLETELY BALD
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 12:17:53 AM »
Same thing happened to me in high school, I'm 29 now. Had no hairline sophomore year and a thinning crown.
It definitely gets easier once you get older. I remember finishing high school and doing every activity, but I didn't take a yearbook photo. That's the only thing I regret, because I couldn't accept being bald back then.

One thing that helped me in high school was finding out about toppik. It was a hugeeeee help. Probably the only reason I graduated. They are fibers that make your hairs on your head look thicker. I was able to fake having a hairline. It was a big deal to me. Made it a lot easier being in public.

Offline Lith

• Sly Jr.
Re: IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND COMPLETELY BALD
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 11:01:44 PM »
I love the support this forum gives.. Listen to these guys.. Once you get out of highschool EVERYTHING changes. Yes, you will still have those superficial aholes around, but not quite as much. As for my advice.. Embrace it. Find a good group of friends and have the time of your life, while keeping your grades up of course. Don't let others ruin your time. You want to have 0 regrets. In a few short months high school will be but a memory.