Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Trimming Your Head/Hair

New Beard

(1/3) > >>

bearwolf56:
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm sure you guys will forgive me if it isn't  ;).

I've been shaving my head for about ten years now and up until three years ago I had a beard. When I had to go look for a new job I shaved it down to a goat-tee and then just shaved it clean. Since I got a job and have been there for the past three years I decided to let my beard grow back. What I'm asking you guys is where would you stop shaving? When I had a beard I stopped about half way down my ears. I don't want a goatee. Just wondering what you guys' opinion is on this?

JohnMont:
look at the current avatar of a guy called Vash.  He has a nice looking beard; he shaves down to around the mid-bottom of the ear .  that's what I'd recommend; sort of a long "van Dyck"  .

john

Tyler:
I think it looks ok if you stop shaving just below where your sunglasses would cross your ears.

PigPen:
Yeah, what Tyler said. Just below the top of your ears.

danyroo:
I've never been able to grow a beard.. Tried and tried.. so if it's trimmed down should look good

for me I've almost always had a full goaty. as you can see in my avatar this summer I've gone with haft

I think it looks good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version