Author Topic: going bald WHEN you are sly  (Read 7420 times)

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
Re: going bald WHEN you are sly
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 07:44:04 AM »
comes down to choice  but some guys dont have a choice  and I feel for them

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 05:01:31 AM »
One of the best things about being sly, not seeing that grey head in the mirror.

So true! I just keep shaving because I don't like the grey! Probably more like silver now. I started greying in my 20s. And I hated how people always pointed it out. I started shaving as a bbc guy and now my hair is thinning. The front has receded into an M pattern and a thinning patch on top. To be honest I really don't mind. It's just good reason to stay sly and avoid having crappy looking hair without having to hear comments from the peanut gallery like I did when I was going grey. Yeah every now and then for a brief second I get a little blue because I probably can't wear a flattop again (my favorite haircut), but I get over it because at the end of the day I really prefer to be sly. And how can I not prefer to be sly! There are too many advantages.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 10:04:39 AM »
Razorhead,

While I've never seen a picture off you with hair, I can't imagine you anything but Sly.  You wear it well, bro!...

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 08:34:00 PM »
Right back at you Myke. Beard looks awesome on you. Wish my facial hair was that thick.

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 12:54:03 AM »
I havenot got many grey hairs my Dad had very few in his 70s but being sly gets over that problem

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 08:59:52 AM »
Razorhead,

You look awesome sly. If I had hair I probably would have a high and tight flat top. Being that I am mostly grey now where I do have some hair. I like being sly. I love the confidence that it has given me too!   :@` :@`

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 07:29:37 PM »
Thanks baldjoe. Hnt flat tops are awesome. I've had my fair share of them. Always had the sides razor shaved too. Maybe the beginnings of slyness!?

Offline BaldLuke

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 08:48:32 AM »
Exactly, I think my horseshoe flattop was the beginnings of my slydom. I was going for cuts more and more often and asking my barber to take my 'shoe tighter and tighter, resulting in having the sides, back and landingstrip straight razor shaved. Then just thought about taking it all off cause it already felt so great. Now I couldn't imagine going back to any hair, feels too great being totally smooth.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
It's addictive to go shorter and shorter, eventually what's left of your hair is so short you look bald and then curiosity sets in about a completely shaved head.