Author Topic: 3rd head blade sport shave (final review)  (Read 1379 times)

Offline 50plus

• Sly
3rd head blade sport shave (final review)
« on: October 11, 2013, 04:10:19 PM »
i'm starting to realise that as long as I keep the wheels in contact then I can be a bit more confident with the strokes rather than always thinking I'll find my ear on the floor. So the head blade is rather forgiving.

It's very light which along with the headslick has caused it to slip out of the fingers quite a few times but I'm getting better at keeping the hand dryer prior to the actual shave.

Even after a number of passes here and there there is no irritation. I have had several shave bumps but they are tiny and settle quickly.

It's a nice clean feel after a second pass immediately after the first pass and i didn't get that with a razor.

So…I'm hooked for now. I'ts a nice little invention and when my (adult) kids see it in the draw they know it's dads and with 4 of these 'kids' walking around I like having things that are 'mine'. 

Offline greatnessinc

• One part iron man one part superman
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Semper Sly!
Re: 3rd head blade sport shave (final review)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 10:07:39 AM »
Glad you like it. Just remember not to put any pressure on it, if it gets "stuck in the mud" don't force it forward, take multiple short strokes until you get a smooth pass.
"Ifyou're going through hell, just keep going"
-Winston Churchill