Author Topic: Skinny and going bald  (Read 3401 times)

Offline luckyone824

• Sly Jr.
Skinny and going bald
« on: September 14, 2013, 11:43:16 PM »
I'm 21, 5'11, and 145 pounds, so I'm thinner than average. I mean, I work out a lot so I have some muscle but I'm not ripped or anything like that. I also am not very masculine in appearance so idk how being bald would look. I'm thinking of shaving my head because I'm a norwood 2 at this point and it's slight noticeable. Would these qualities not be good for the shaved head look?

Offline alexk15810

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Skinny and going bald
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 08:58:13 AM »
How about posting a picture of yourself? You'll get better advice if you do.

I've seen plenty of thinner bald guys who look great. And there are plenty of ways to balance out a bald head should you not have strong facial features, despite your body type. A strong pair of glasses and/or some facial hair are the best options. See my picture, I've done both of these. Also as you said bulking up at the gym is an option as well but I don't think it balances out the bald head near as well as the other two options.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:04:52 AM by alexk15810 »

Offline Bluebriz

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 06:24:43 AM »
You're just stressing that shaved head and skinny wouldn't look good because you're skinny.  Almost everyone has some physical hangup about themselves like that.  If you were overweight you'd be asking if being overweight and sly would be a good combo I think.

At the end of the day, you're going through the same thing most other people here have, and like most people here, after shaving you'll realise all this worry was for nothing and you'll feel much better about yourself.

Welcome to SBG btw.  Get your head shaved and join the cool kids 👍

Oh, and post a pic!

Enter your email address: