Author Topic: Finally shaved it!!!! My honest reactions  (Read 6607 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Finally shaved it!!!! My honest reactions
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 01:33:20 PM »
Wow man, thanks a lot...I just need some positive female reinforcement.  So far I've just had girls say "it looks good" like in a somewhat fake tone.  I was also shot down numerous times at the club this weekend...and the chicks many times had a scared look....its not like that didn't used to happen, lol...but this happened a few times...left a damn impression on me.  This might all be in my head, and I may have gone up to them somewhat unconfidently/unsmooth, which caused my to get shot down...don't know, but I just need like one chick to genuinly say it looks good...and to give me some ass for pete's sake...

Chico, brother, so what you are saying is there are no bald dudes hanging out in the clubs down in your area, and if there are, they are single losers? Really dude, come on it's not like "bald" has the stigma it had 20 years ago...people actually want to have a bald head now...and a lot of chicks DIG it, maybe it's the confidence it gives off or the cool vibe, but brother trust me YOU WANT a girl that "gets" a bald head....

if she's hung up on 1/2 inch of hair (that was your case), you REALLY want someone so superficial? Dude, you look GOOD with the shaved head, take it further(totally smooth) and make it your look...

the confidence will show, if YOU believe it, if you don't....... it shows!

Good luck dude.

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 01:41:38 PM »
Damn I love ya'll....major inspiration on this site...in life in general....you got a great outlook on life Andre....my boy had told me something along those lines....I was complaining bout something and he told me I got a great life, that I just gotta see it through different lenses (sounded a lot cooler in spanish though)...Still adjusting....Thanks again

BigJimW

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 01:58:55 PM »
I just need like one chick to give me some ass for pete's sake...

don't we all brother? don't we all?   

confidence will come bro and so will the LAY-DAYS.

Unfortunately for me, my only "Lay Days" recently come from this:

:-\

BALDANDRE

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 02:04:20 PM »
Damn I love ya'll....major inspiration on this site...in life in general....you got a great outlook on life Andre....my boy had told me something along those lines....I was complaining bout something and he told me I got a great life, that I just gotta see it through different lenses (sounded a lot cooler in spanish though)...Still adjusting....Thanks again

Glad to hear that Chico, nice that i could give you a little insite...

You're a young, healthy, good lookin' dude..... ACT like it and go have some fun (with your head slick , shiny and smooth of course ;)!!! Time to go live your life my friend!

Keep us posted , hope you make it to the "full" sly side! ;)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 02:37:23 PM »
Looking great on ya Chico.  Think though...if you are rocking the look now...how much more will you rock it shaved slick and smooth.   It is the TOTALLY SMOOTH look that the laydees find appealing.  You will no doubt also find that with total slyness your confidence will soar and you will be out there struttin' your stuff.  Shave it, live with it for a month and make sly your style. O0
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 02:56:35 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 02:45:33 PM »
Well I cant see why you dont love it 100%. You shouldnt have any doubts as it looks damn good on you.  O0

The women will be flocking pretty soon Im guessing

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 02:49:17 PM »
Hell to the yes...I'm gonna shave it...let me get over this nasty burn.  This step will be way easier than the last one.  Shoot, I already got the Headblade, Headlube, Head Matte, Bald Guys sunscreen (I get obsessive about stuff)...........It's time....Wow Itsonlyinmyhead...thanks...as in the words of a good friend of mine...you guys "are blowin me up" or in other words, gettin me amped

BigJimW

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 03:28:08 PM »
Chico, the best thing is to have self confidence in yourself and be damned with what the rest of the world thinks. Once you have that level of confidence, then it will show with the rest of the world. And it will be positive.

I kinda detected a bit of self doubt in one of your posts. That self doubt in ones self is obvious, whether you have a full head of hair or not. It's not the hair that makes the man, but the character that IS the man. And you ARE the man.

Just yesterday I had an insult thrown my way. A woman looked at me and told me I was one ugly motherf*cker. I looked at her and said "I'd rather be bald and beautiful then to wear something artificial on my head....", then while obviously looking at her breasts, "or in my chest.." And walked away.

Oh diss...  ;D Pissed her off good and proper.   :*))

Out of all the comments I get from the female gender, 99.999% are all positive (except that one bimbo). Thats because I now feel better about myself after the shave. And it shows. Trust me when I say women are not looking at your hair (or lack thereof). They're looking at YOU. Make the most of it. 

And even if you do get that one crap comment, be ready for a comeback. I had a bagful of them ready. But I didn't have to use any of them (except this one time). Even if you do  make a comeback to an insult, you come out on top.  O:O

Remember, you are THE man. Don't let anyone take that away from you.  O0

« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 03:41:58 PM by BigJimW »

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 09:22:28 PM »
chico.... wazzup, brah!!!  glad that u r coming 2 your senses.  now... get that headblade 2 that dome & b prepared 2 live the sly life.  no turning back........

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2007, 10:49:07 PM »
Unfortunately for me, my only "Lay Days" recently come from this:

:-\

Chico, you really look good, dude.  Go out and enjoy the sly side of life.  We will be here to help 'pump you up' if you need a boost.

And Big Jim, I like Lays too; nothing wrong with that, except now I'm hungry.  Thanks.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/