Author Topic: While standing outside this morning....  (Read 7002 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: While standing outside this morning....
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 10:22:22 PM »
you know JB, that is a damn good point. so why is it women will not let me see their underwear, but can go in public in almost nothing if it is called a "bathing suit"? i want to see both dammit.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 05:19:08 AM »
you know JB, that is a damn good point. so why is it women will not let me see their underwear, but can go in public in almost nothing if it is called a "bathing suit"? i want to see both dammit.

I agree with you on that one, dang I love to see those whale tail thongs on women playing peek a boo.  Now here is a pic for you.

Now that is another topic   ::) but here ya gotta keep your privates, buttocks and for women their broobs.  We had a guy that was down at a public beach the other day wearing a thong, he got nailed for having his buttocks exposed.  But if I were there I could of had a pair of boxers on and it would have been no problem... go figure.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 05:45:41 AM by J_B »

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 07:14:24 AM »
dudes should wear shorts. at least to the knee. ha ha ha :*))j/k don't want anyone to think i am discriminating.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 11:19:28 AM »
You arent discriminating at all.. I agree whole heartedly with you bro...even though I tease about posting a pic wearing a thong...i would never wear a thong in a public place or even so much in the privacy of my bedroom.  Now if I had the body of a body builder or one of those guys who model..it might be different..but nahhh not for me...but hey..what ever floats your boat!
Tim

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 01:17:06 PM »
Up here in the great white north, in Ontario Canada, women are allowed to go topless.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 02:00:38 PM »
Up here in the great white north, in Ontario Canada, women are allowed to go topless.

I'm thinking we may have to have an SBG Convention in Ontario... ;)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 02:33:06 PM »

Send me the want ads, Tom. >:D  Saw the same on the beaches in Greece. O0
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 02:34:59 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 04:13:44 PM »

Send me the want ads, Tom. >:D  Saw the same on the beaches in Greece. O0
Hey Paul, it's not just on the beaches. Several years ago a woman was arested for going toples in public on a hot summer day, and she took it to court, and said when it's hot outside men go shirtless, so why can't women, the long and the short of it was the court agreed, and now women are allowed to be toples in public. O0
Sadly not alot of women exersize that right, and the ones that do realy shouldn't.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 07:51:20 PM »

Sadly not alot of women exersize that right, and the ones that do realy shouldn't.

Isn't that always the way.   :(

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2007, 11:49:16 AM »
While standing out side this morning?  Well let me tell ya.. I couldnt figure out why everyone was staring at me.  Its like have you not ever seen a bald guy before. Finally this old lady stops..she looks at me and says For crying out loud waht are you doing??  I was like smoking a cigarette why. Well go get some clothes on...you dotn stand out side in your bathtowel.  I was like OPPS!  Sorry ..where was my mind?  I guess i shaved it so close i left my brain in the sink. 

Really...just kidding ...i would never stand outside my house...get taht MY HOUSE  in a towel..now put me where no one knows me and hard to tell what i might do lol

Laugh guys...just a joke!