Author Topic: The Andis Outliner II Review  (Read 4891 times)

Offline Derris The Barber

• Sly
The Andis Outliner II Review
« on: July 20, 2013, 02:49:17 PM »
Hey guys, Derris The Barber here and I wanna do 4 reviews on the clippers I own that I mention in the post http://www2.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=16794.0. Review 3 of 4

The Andis Outliner III is a good clipper for guys who have MPB mainly you have a horseshoe. I wouldn't recommend you use this if you have a full head of hair to shave because it might take a good bit of time compared to using a regular pair of clippers. They really don't cost that much either. I used to use this clippers when I first started cutting hair then swapped to the outliners in the other review (Review 4 of 4). These clippers are good for dry shaving, designs, outlining and as I said earlier shaving your head (not recommended if you have a full head of hair due to time) Now if you get the T-Blade, then you can do a full headshave.

Pros
  • Close Cutting Blades
  • Awesome Power
  • Good for Dry Shaving
  • Good at Taking Down Thick Hair

Cons
  • They Can Cut You if You Don't Adjust the Blades Properly
  • They Can Get Warm at Times
  • It Can Take Time to Shave Your Head if You Have a Full Head of Hair

Here's Some Pics of Haircuts I've Done Using the Andis Outliner II!

A Haircut I Did Using the Outliner on the Hairline

A Design I Did on Myself Using the Outliner

-Derris The Barber

Offline antoniom

• Sly
Re: The Andis Outliner II Review
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 08:44:43 PM »
I like to spray down and oil my machine  with the andis products and it sounds good got to montain the andis I just do not have the cleaning solution you dip the device  into the clean out eveything