Author Topic: thinking of getting an ear piercing  (Read 55685 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: thinking of getting an ear piercing
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2014, 02:36:26 PM »
a lot of people in my country thinks that if dude has piersing he is 100% gay fuckind stereotypes    >:( its ambarasing that not only old generation thinks like that but a young one too

p.s i am not against gay people

Well then Slybald, perhaps it is up to you to set a new style and change the minds of people in your area - go get your ears pierced!  It looks great with a sly head!
i think i will get it but i am afraid if it wont fit me  ???

Slybald:  Do not worry about whether it will fit you.  Go for something small and elegant like the simple gold ring that you see Mile wearing in the photo he just posted.  Then, remember the 30 day rule.  If, after 30 days you don't like it, you can take it out and the hole will heal closed within a week or less.

Post a photo for us.

Offline mactwin60

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2015, 08:22:34 AM »

I say go for it ! I got both my ears pierced 5 months ago and I'm almost 55. Never thought I would do such a thing...

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2015, 10:30:44 AM »
Hi Mac, looks like you stopped coloring you facial hair? I think it looked good colored. I experimented with spray in tem color, it was too much of a change for me.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:25:43 PM by reddog »
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2015, 03:31:52 PM »
Go for it, Mr Zed.

I really want to get one or both ears done myself. Just wondering about how it will go down at the office.

You are wondering how an earring will fly at the office and you have a septum piercing?  LOL. Not much to worry about, I'd think.

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2015, 05:08:00 PM »
As some of you know eg mrzed and mike e.p. i went through a period when i considering having a piercing.  At 73 I  decided I  was too old  for such a change.  I have noticed recently  in my part of Australia that earrings and studs seem less common; in fact two acquintances not much younger have removed their earrings.  Is this a trend elsewhere?

Roger
Roger

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2015, 05:57:58 PM »
I don't feel like I'm seeing less earrings here in Asia.  But I've been here less than a year, so not sure my perspective is great, haha.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
As some of you know eg mrzed and mike e.p. i went through a period when i considering having a piercing.  At 73 I  decided I  was too old  for such a change.  I have noticed recently  in my part of Australia that earrings and studs seem less common; in fact two acquintances not much younger have removed their earrings.  Is this a trend elsewhere?

Roger

I'm still seeing quite a few guys, including older guys around here with one or both ears pierced.  Probably mostly with 'diamond' studs or a huggy loop.

Enter your email address: