Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

Pros and Cons of being bald

<< < (24/24)

clint902:

--- Quote from: R o b 6 on August 19, 2020, 02:47:46 PM ---The Extreme 3 is a gamechanger even for a DE shaver like me. Worth a shot!

--- End quote ---
Ok, I'll get some and try them out.  I'm not too optimistic about it but it's worth a try.

clint902:
Ok, I got the Shick extreme 3 shavers and they work pretty good.  I'll get more when this pack gets low.

clint902:
Ok, I've figured out my problem.  Some guys have thin hairs and can get away with shaving once a week, however, If I don't shave for a week, I'd have to break out the heavy equipment.  My hair is very thick which is why the advice I get from others don't seem to apply to me but I do try.  With the change in seasons and the warmer weather, I'm having a harder time shaving.  In the winter I get a few shaves from each blade but lately, I can't even make it through a single shave without swapping out the blade.  It is what it is.  I never gave much thought to pros and cons.  I just prefer it shaved.

Razorhead:
Here’s a pro for summer…..working at home at my desk sitting under a paddle fan blowing across my naked scalp. The cool breeze on my head…..so nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version