Author Topic: My Head Shape Is Out Of Whack!  (Read 18780 times)

Offline StrengthBeyondStrength

• Learning the way of Sly
  • Be there no question of certain strengths.
Re: My Head Shape Is Out Of Whack!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 09:21:31 PM »
Wow, great post Rusty, everyone as well. I will definitely take the advice and try to bring something positive out of it!
Be there no question of certain strengths. Know
This intention. Forever stronger than all.

Offline YoungSlyBaldGuy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 04:07:16 PM »
Your head looks completely normal to me! It's a good shape!

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 07:41:01 PM »
Your head shape might not resemble the ideal shape that only exists only as a concept in your mind but so what? To everyone else who looks at you it is perfectly fine, normal and dare I say it -- good looking [I swear I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay, some of my best friends are gay, I like gay people, gay is good, gay is fine, yeah gay].

Perhaps you would benefit from a visit to http://headless.org/ and do the 60 second experiment here: http://headless.org/experiments/pointing.htm

This could definitely help you to be present to what you are now and always which is open, clear, transparent awareness. As the experiment shows this is not just an idea but what we actually see [by which I mean visually see with our eyes] when it is pointed out and attended to. To make a long story short when you see this you don't obsess or even give much consideration at all to how you look to other people. Which of course means freedom for you. Welcome to slickness and freedom you lucky fella.

Offline Ozz2012

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2013, 08:33:15 AM »
I didn't read ALL of the posts here, so someone may have already said this...

But, I think most people probably think their head shape looks weird from the side....because you normally don't see it from that angle.  I always feel like mine is weird from the side.

I wouldn't candy coat it...if I thought your head was kind of "off-shape", I'd tell you, because I don't believe in lying to make someone feel better.

Your head shape looks completely fine and normal to me and you can rest comfortably in your new look!   O0

(I should add....this is all subjective anyway...so even if I DID think someone's head (or my own) looked weird...it wouldn't make it FACT....just opinion! )
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:02:35 AM by Ozz2012 »

Offline gutsygirl

• Surviving Chronic Illness with a Smile :D
  • Sly
  • Gutsy is as Gutsy does!
    • Naturally Gutsy - surviving gastrointestinal illness with a smile!
Re: Re: My Head Shape Is Out Of Whack!
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 09:29:20 AM »
I'm a slyette (sly lady) and I really like your headshape! Enjoy it!

Personally, I don't think everyone has the perfect shaped head for it, but more people wear it well than they think they will, including women.

Happy New Year!
CRPSablaze.wordpress.com, NaturallyGutsy.com

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 09:30:32 AM »
I think a lot of people believe they have "acne" when they actually have another skin condition, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, or even psoriasis.  These conditions present very much like acne, but respond best to different treatments than actual acne.  It's best to consult a dermatologist and have a complete evaluation of your skin condition.  There are over the counter treatments, such as benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid and hydrocortizone lotions, etc., but the conditions often need prescription medication that provide higher doses of medication and other specialized treatments that can only be provided by a professional.  I speak as one who could legitimately be call the "Full Employment Act for Dermatologists" as I have been dealing with skin problems since I began puberty.  Your health insurance should provide some assistance in paying for these treatments.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 09:55:57 PM »
I could pretty much copy and paste Rusty Sheckleford's post here. I had/have the same issues as far as the acne or whatever the hell it is. Shaving the head and tossing on some high alcohol content aftershave (yeah it burns like son of a b*^&$) has done a lot to clear that up though. As far as your head shape, well it's a head. It's about as normal as they come, so I have no clue why you're sweatin it.

Offline lordpeich

• Sly
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 08:18:47 AM »
You look great with the buzzcut, but it you want try the headshave look and be sly ;)

Offline brannon67

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2017, 05:36:01 PM »
WOW! Another one worried about his totally normal looking head. Your head looks fine. Just like everyone else who comes on here whining about there head shape.