Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving Product Reviews

BEST Shaving CREAM for shaving your head

<< < (6/6)

Hingatao:
Avalon Organics is good. Kinda pricey at $10 a tube (8 ounces, I think) but it results in a nice, close shave.

buddha:
I'll recommend Cremo. Just tried it today and wrote a review on it. Good stuff.

Mjm1996:
My husband has been shaving his head for years, he started off with clippers and then got brave a few years ago and started using a razor and regular shaving cream.  However, his head was always dry and he would have to use lotion afterwards.  This last year he decided to find some other options...after trial and error he created with some help from me an all natural shaving oil scented with essential oils.  This new combo provided a slick surface for his razor to shave but the combination of ingredients left his skin moisturized too. 

If you want to try something new that I promise you will love try SirHare's shaving oil.  :@`

Www.sirhare.com

We have 4 shaving oil scents.  Beach bum, Lumberjack, Gentleman, and the Purist!

RichN1974:
I'm currently using my free tube of cremo , but I have about 6 bottles of headslick ready to go when that runs out... I recently tried the free crap that comes with dollar shave club, beard butter I think it's called.....Garbage !!! It immediately disinegrates into nothing and doesnt help the razor glide at all!!!

xabydaddy:
I use SheaMoisture Shave Butter when I shave in the sink and HeadSlick in the shower.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version