Confidence and Success > Business/Work

Interview

(1/1)

Bilko1:
I went for an interview last week at my local airport. I had immediate rapport with the interviewing manager - he looked at me, smiled and said - "I see we go to the same barber!" - He was bald like me. Just before I left, a supervisor walked in to the office - he'll be the guy tasked to buddy me & train me - he's bald, too.

Looks like we'll get called the "bald team", should I get the job (which I am fairly confident about).

Sir Harry:
Good Luck! Though you probably won't need it.....Still a nice story to show that being bald can be an advantage!

Razor X:

--- Quote from: Bilko1 on June 24, 2013, 01:09:35 PM ---I went for an interview last week at my local airport. I had immediate rapport with the interviewing manager - he looked at me, smiled and said - "I see we go to the same barber!" - He was bald like me. Just before I left, a supervisor walked in to the office - he'll be the guy tasked to buddy me & train me - he's bald, too.

Looks like we'll get called the "bald team", should I get the job (which I am fairly confident about).

--- End quote ---

Sounds like my office.  :)  Hope an offer comes through for you.

Cave Dweller:
Rooting for ya, Bilko.

OzSly:
Good luck Bilko mate  O0

Tell us how you made out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version